Saturday, November 10, 2007

9 November, 2007 - Happy Al'fungi day

Had a really good sleep yesterday and i am totally recharged when back at work today...mind is more alert, energy level is higher and spirit is higher :) i hope this last...and i am happy to see smiles on faces for having mushrooms for breakfast but oh dear...it's a little wee bit too hot...too much pepper aiyoh but i IS HAPPY..even my steps are happy steps

(My two newly acquired ear studs...i almost forgot all about them until i answered the phone using my right ear and it hurts like s**t!!)

Had retail therapy with Sarah today after work, she finally bought the powder that i have been raving about keke pity it's too late for more serious retail therapy...and chatted about suppliers over dinner. Shucks i blurted out that i regret exchanging one of my linecards for Bourns..i dislike it cos the lady is so cold and i feel no personal touch..Daryl, i really dislike it...should have speak up the last time they make me do the exchange right...when i had no peace..instead of always keeping everything to myself..really a bad habbit that i must change. Anyway shit man..i "pew chui" about what i think this evening...with Sarah, conversation is always light and easy. Hey she is going Malaysia next week, let's pray for her.

As i am updating my diary now, waiting for my hair to dry, i am excited about going to KL tomorrow heehee can't wait to hang out at Starbucks and chill. Time to do some serious thinking again...just like 2 years ago...time flies. Think, decide, bang, do ;) Yes swift and decisive, this time with God's blessing and help.

I am sorry about missing community work tomorrow morning and church service on Sunday.

Sometimes, i really wonder if there is more to life...and i miss dancing so badly...can't wait to get myself to the "postponed for a month" Powerhouse trip with Sean now man.. Rubes ;)

No comments: