Saturday, March 1, 2008

1 March, 2008 - Bak bak sistas day out.......after so long

Woke up at 10am today, got myself ready to go Yishun to pay respect to Jfk's grandmother..death anniversary. Anyway, didn't go in the end. Washed the clothes and get ready to have lunch with Yan and Rubes.

Yan picked me at 2.15pm, went Bugis to meet Rubes for 小笼包 :) at Nanxiang restaurant, which Rubes said is very famous in Shanghai.

Had red wine at Grapevine in Upper Serangoon Road. The wine sucks but at least the ambience was good..after our red wine and chat, we had Teochew porridge haha such food indulgence on a Saturday night :)

Jervoise and Jervis jio me for a midnight movie but i am tired and sleepy from the red wine...shucks. Got home at 10plus and watch my dvd "Home Song Stories"... Joan Chen is such a great actress. I fell asleep thinking about what happened in the show haha cheong sums never look so appealing hee

No comments: