Friday, March 28, 2008

27 March, 2008 - Sad, happy & restless day

There was an annoucement from our VP this morning..our HR manager has passed away suddenly in HK while on business trip. So sad and so shocking...the whole company kept a minute of silence on her passing. I cannot imagine how is her family going to take this bad patch..

We had lunch at old airport road this afternoon and i met Maggie. Forgot she is pregnant and went to tap on her shoulder and made her jumped while she was buying pan cakes heehee oops

Kinda distracted from work this afternoon cos a train of thoughts ran through my head. Felt like having iced cold beer to freshen up..

Received a call from someone whom i least expect to call :) he called me at my desk phone at 7pm to find out if i am doing alrite. There must be a lapse in my memory cos his name does not register momentarily. I am a lucky gal, this call reminded me of why it is essential to do my best, work hard and do so without grudgingly heehee i am really thankful. We did not get a chance to work together for long but i think we would have the chemistry to work together..both of us feel that building relationships is important but in a sincere way and he told me over the phone that he likes me cos i am cheerful hahaha cheerily doing my work without grumbling. Do not know how he sees me as such but i am thankful of his comments heehee

The whole evening, i got restless again. Steady does it, counted to ten and resume to clearing emails...some of which were from last week. Frustration is when you see dumb people write dumb emails asking dumb questions making you feel like dumping those emails into the "thrash" thingy. Dumb is when you send emails to others without even making an effort to digest the contents and make sense of it all, forward the problem to another person and expect the problem solved the next day. (i am pissed while i am writing this..and frustrated) If everyone makes an effort to do their best..or at least a lil' bit of best, everything would be easier. Or rather, if people are less selfish and think less for themselves. BUT to be selfish is human nature.

Tomorrow, there is a chance that i get to go 3M and i am so excited about it :) Here is chance to learn more about their products and to meet this customer who buys 3M products lalalalalalala

No comments: