Monday, March 17, 2008

17 March, 2008 - 任性 and crappy

This is a short working week and thinking about Friday makes me smile :)

I fought against eating pain killer today and went to work feeling grouchy. Anyway, there were so many emails today and everything seems to be urgent and everyone wants their issues solved first. So pissed at the word "urgent". I think it's so damn overused here..so much so that i doubt if it's really urgent. As i am working on my emails, i let my mind wonder off. We work hard for ourselves, yup, but suddenly for once today, i see no reason why am i working so hard for. Wilson, Daryl and Edwin..three persons who could have/would have/does make a difference...whom i chose to do my best for..poof gone and going. Met up with a supplier this afternoon and he wants to help me find a lobang cos he thinks i will do better with a supplier company haha drive-yes, sales-ok, people orientated-extremely...so? Wonder why he offered to do that but hmmm God will open doors if it is the correct door since he 自己送上门 by offering to look out for me when i never say i wana change job. Because of his kindness, i remembered why i must always do my best. It's call building a reputation :) Shite but i like 3M.

Hey Daryl, Sarah msn-ed me today to tell me that you told her to leave office by 7pm everyday...
S: KH asked me to leave work at 7pm everyday.
S: And you must help me do that.
Me: Orrh, how to help?
S: Remind me la
i will nag at her tomorrow :)

CRAPPY thoughts are running through my head today. 任性 and crappy. Period.

Last Friday, we were talking about the poly student sent to our company to do his attachment. He likes to dash around in the office, sits on the floor to do filing and is labelled a weirdo. He was knocked down by a car this afternoon while dashing across the road near our office. I was told he was lying on the roadside with blood on his head and he could only blink his eyes. CP went to up the ambulance with him to the hospital..and updated us when he was back in he office. Lucky for the boy, he sustained injuries but he is out of danger now..phew

In everyone's eyes, he is a weirdo cos he does not conform to how a "normal person" should behaves. But perhaps in his eyes, we are weirdos. It's really wrong to judge.

This, too, will pass.......

No comments: