Monday, March 3, 2008

3 March, 2008 - Shocked

This morning, Edward walked up to me and asked if anyone from Achieva has called me. Arrow has bought over Achieva! Wah thought it was just a rumour but wah! Anyway, it feels so strange haha..almost about a year ago, i just shook everyone's hands in there to say bye hmmm

God works in funny ways, i received a sms from Jessica to bring Jfk to church on Easter day. She said God has a message for him. I asked her if it was a general casual remark or she meant that God has a message specifically for Jfk. She text back that she was praying and asking God to give her a name of someone who was in need of prayer and Jfk came to her mind. Strange because Jessica does not know Jfk at all. I am so touched that i felt my eyes watery..

I told Jfk about it later in the evening and he said what i said gave him the creeps. Nevertheless, he agreed to go to church with me :) cos God has a message for him.

No comments: