Sunday, June 17, 2007

17 June, 2007 - ANTM, Caridee won

I think i am sick..i feel feverish and tired..and weak..attended church wif mum, auntie Eugenia, Elysia, uncle Charlie and anutie Molly this morning cos Jervoise is away in KL for a church camp. I wish i went wif him..i really need some time away from everything. Prayed for some directions and peace today...by some chance of luck Elysia is interested in what i told her and she wana start my dream together. I wonder if it's His sign to me..am keeping my fingers crossed cos anything can happen. Mummy is really serious about Him, she finished reading the old testament :)

I miss partying hard suddenly..or rather i miss dancing..miss losing myself to the music on the dance floor...MISS IT..maybe i should not curb my urge..whatever my urges are..

Really, really need a magical space to hide and think..and find myself..pity i cannot hide in the arts museum..i feel that i might be losing abit of myself and my sanity..i need fresh air and empty spaces..doesn't help that i am not feeling well now. I really love freedom and space. Anyone out there who who is a deep thinker, as quirky, as crappy, as strange and as nonsensical...is there anyone out there who understands???

Shallow parting note, i am glad Caridee won America's Next Top Model ;)

No comments: