Thursday, June 7, 2007

6 June, 2007 - Gem is eccentric and BORED

Today is 六月六号..nice date but busy day. Juggled 3 BOMs and by the time i am done wif one finally, i realised my brows were furrowed. At this rate i'm going i will have wrinkles pretty fast...so i shall wear my glasses tomorrow so that i will not frown so much.

Will ask Lynn to send her resume to HR so that she can come join me since she is bored wif what she is doing, oh great haha

Someone said i am eccentric..going to ask him why when i have a chance..i thought quirky sounds nicer...eccentric sounds like 'ding-dong'..like my mum always say me is 十三点. I did a "brave" thing today...brave but shallow thing la..i went to work sans make up..no mascara, no lip gloss, no powder..BARE FACE. i think i need some sunshine on my face and so tata but i realised that it's quite a bad idea...cos i dun look polished enough and because i had no mascara on, i have a tendency to rub my eyes...and even after 3 cups of coffee, i still felt sleepy.

Build relationship..kena this again today, sometimes i really wonder if this sentence is being overused here. Build..Building...voila BUILT! Maybe i should just list down the people that i must have a good relationship wif and then tag them wif "Build/Building/Built"..and strike out one by one depending on the stage i am in wif them hahaha rubbish. I shall do it my way keke using sincerity and...aiya my way

No comments: