Thursday, June 28, 2007

27 June, 2007 - Why i occupy a place in cyberspace...

Hmmm my very dear fren post me a question this evening about how come i keep a blog if i have a diary...i gave an instant reply that i wanna be environmentally frenly so use less papers. Then i went home and think hard about why i want to occupy a space in cyber world. Got it, this blog is where i openly write about my thoughts and feelings to try to overcome my little fear to open up. It's like a small little baby step to be open about my thoughts..took me some guts since i am not prone to doing this just in case i suay seow meet KPOs. Like i said..i define my circle of carefully selected frens and classify them accordingly. The inner most circle are frens who balance me and noes what's going on in my life as well as my emotional health. The next circle are frens who knows what's going on in my life but don't click wif me mentally so forget about the emotional bit. Then there is the "meet once in a few months frens" circle, "call and say hi (but dun meet) once in awhile frens" circle, acquaintances circle and i would like to think the last circle is to put all the unclassified frens/people hahaha

This circle circle thing helps me to filter out lotsa "unwanted" people around me keke I noe u probably will not agree wif me..but jk, try la keke

Anyway..i started writting a blog only during the one week break that i have before starting my new job..cos i was bored keke but i am rather consistent in writting it..ahhhh interest lasted more than 3 months liao means quite safe, will last hahaha

Love the food at Country Manna heehee, next time we order the roasted chicken and share share haha yummy

1 comment:

charles said...

Thank you for sharing. It's always therapeutic isn't it?