Wednesday, June 20, 2007

20 June, 2007 - Emotional Social butterfly

No matter how hard i try not to be emotional, i am still just as emotional darn it...always so easily affected by things and people around me. I have this strong feeling that KH will leave and the sickening thing is, we have already developed a 默契 working relationship. Then i start to feel sulky the whole day and no mood to even bother to look friendly..but i still try..by piling up on the mascara.

So i am getting better at PR-ing but i dun really enjoy doing it...especially in the morning..when i am quite "stoney"

My colleague: Have you taken your breakfast?
Me: Yup, you're going to have only a banana for breakfast?
My colleague: Oh no, i've got an apple too. I dun normally eat fruits so whenever my mum buys fruits, i'll just bring them to work.
Me: :) so healthy hor
My colleague: I've got constipation, severe constipation especially when i am going to have my menses so eating them helps hee
Me: (oh dear..what am i supposed to say man???) Really?? Oh i have constipation too, you should try Ducolex, can get them from the pharmacy, really helps...i count on them when i feel terrible.
My colleague: Is it? Mmm but maybe cos i am used to being bloated so i just leave it, u noe i can go for days without visiting the toilet especially when i am travelling. My frens can visit the toilet once in the morning and once at nite but i can just go without :D
Me: (.....???? wah jialat liao..say wat??)Wah, then you should really eat more fruits lo, cos i noe how it feels to be bloated, hate it.
My colluague: Oh but when my menses are here, i get diarrhoea hmmhmm
Me: Wah, one shot all come hor (duh)
My colleague: Ya lo, my ex say i store "it" all in my cheeks hahaha cos if i gain weight, it really shows on my cheeks
Me: hahaha (effort)
phone rings... :)) mind can no need to race liao..go get kopi

All i wana do was get back to work..cos i really find this damn funny..fruits and constipation hmmmmm but i must applaud myself for looking really interested and getting all the expressions right..cos i dunwan to look rude.

*i like her alot, just that aiyo i'm rather malfuction without coffee in the morning..engine cannot start..

Changes may seem inherent but in fact nothing has change as long as our heart remains the same. I will be happier to talk cock when i feel like it and just heck it and be emotional. Maybe He has plans to have lead me here, to learn whatever skills needed to do something in future. I need faith to keep going. Sean, last day next Friday, told me today that we are His sheeps and He is the shepherd who decides where to place us. Glad to have met KH, Sarah, Sean and Wilson...Sigh...

Anyway, heng i can just swtich on/off and move forward. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

No comments: