Friday, December 21, 2007

21 December, 2007 - My Secret Pal

Got to know that Willie's mum had passed away last nite...gosh life is short and you really never know when you will be robbed of your life. Chinyiang, CP, Khim Chew, Desmond, Anthea, Heidi, Sean, Catherine and me went to the wake during lunch to pay our respect..when i saw Willie cried, i felt tears sprang up drats

This morning, Sean shoved a gift into my hands and said "nah, your present" hahaha so he is my secret pal :) no wonder when we were at Raffles City and i was looking at ear rings while waiting for Emily to arrive, he asked which one would i like and he would buy keke thought he was kidding me..this is a sweet guy :D

The new PM came for training today..he is going to be here for two weeks training before coming on board officially. He is another fit looking guy with i supposed good looks. Is hiring good lookers an addiction?

Dar and me have been watching Heroes for the past few nites and i think we are addicted. Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Shit there is a Heroes writers strike in US...

No comments: