Monday, December 3, 2007

Questions...

Hi Germaine;
Pls see some questions to ask for direction;

1. Am I missing any in life right now that is important to me?
At the moment, it's not catching up enough with those sensitive souls that i have "acquired" over the short two years who strangly seems to really know me. They are my psychiatrists. Let's see...also missing out the big need to start a serious diet?

2. What am I passionate about?
Life, people, arts and the art of make up

3. Who am I ?
Errmm, Germaine? Is that what the question is supposed to mean?

4. What do I value?
Family, friends who really care about me, honesty, sincerity, truth and happiness

5. What I want to be doing in 10 yrs time?
41 years of age and still looking good...sitting by a cafe, simply enjoying life

6. What would I be willing to die for?
My family

7. What is it about my job that makes me feel trapped?
Not sure as i don't feel trapped now..

8. What realistic change u can make for your employment?
No idea...never really given it much thought..

Daryl

*i will give all the questions a serious thought this weekend and send you my reply :)

No comments: