Monday, December 31, 2007

30 December, 2007 - Mini Diet Resolution

Went for the early church service today so that we can go swimming at 10.30am. But the water was freaking COLD brrrrrrr i kept sneezing in the water..and i cannot hold my breath :( my breathing technique has gone all haywire tata

I wanna make a tiny little diet resolution for 2008...need more excercises, less potatoe chips and drink more water. Excercises = renewed classes in belly dancing, hitting the gym, playing badminton and learning golf. And of cos hitting on butter factory now and then.. last but not least, the determination to get off bed to excercise.

Made Sangria with Jervis for Catherine's potluck party tomorrow..hope they like it cos' this is my first attempt hahaha taste ok to me since i haven't drink enough sangria to compare... Anyway, anything made with love and care can't be that bad ya

No comments: